Your Privacy Rights
We at Anupam ® deeply value our relationship with our customers, and we are committed to making your experience with our company a pleasant and memorable one. This extends from the products we create to the service we provide before, during and after your purchase. At Anupam® we believe that your interaction with us should result in extraordinary and lasting experiences. For that to happen, it's important to establish and maintain your trust. When we ask for personal information for any reason on this website, we will provide a link to this policy statement. Ensuring that you understand how personal information is obtained and used is important to us. The following is an overview of some of the means by which we may obtain customer information:
Online transactions and surveys, sweepstakes entries, electronic resumes and email.
- Anupam® retail store transactions
- Telephone, mail and Anupam® authorised dealer network transactions
- Anupam® exhibitions/events
This policy may be revised from time to time. We will post all changes on this website. This policy is specific to Anupam® operations ,and applies to information you submit online as well as through other channels. This policy is here for your convenience and is not intended to create a binding obligation. Should you have any questions, please contact us at
, click here
to send us email or send a letter to:
Garg Sons India Pvt Ltd
87, HSIDC, Ind. Estate Phase-1,Kundli
Dist. Sonepat, Haryana (India)
Revised 1st April , 2009
Anupam® realizes that privacy and security are primary concerns to online customers. We utilize a variety of measures to maintain the integrity of personal information, including encryption technology to facilitate the transmission of your information on all our secure web pages.
We appreciate that you have provided us with your personal information. We strive to maintain the privacy of such information.
This Policy describes what nonpublic personal information we collect about you, why we collect it and when we may share it with others.
It also discusses the steps you may take to limit our sharing of information about you with affiliated Anupam® companies and with nonaffiliated third parties. We hope this Policy will help you understand how we collect and share nonpublic personal information that we gather about you.
Throughout this Policy, we refer to the nonpublic information that personally identifies you as "personal information."
To serve you better and manage our business, it is important that we collect and
maintain accurate information about you. We obtain this information from applications and other forms you submit to us, from your dealings with us, from consumer reporting agencies, from our websites and from third parties and other sources.
- We may collect information such as your name, address, email address, telephone / fax numbers, applications and other forms you submit to us.
- If you interact with us through our websites, we may collect information that you provide directly through online communications (such as an email address). We may also collect information about your Internet service provider, your domain name, your computer's operating system and web browser, your use of our websites and your product and service preferences, through the use of "cookies." "Cookies" recognize your computer each time you return to one of our sites and help to improve our site' s content and personalize your
- WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
To provide you with the products and services you request, to serve you better and to manage our business, we may disclose personal information we collect about you to other Anupam® companies.
- Information we disclose to other Anupam® companies
In order to manage your account(s) effectively, including servicing and processing your transactions, to let you know about products and services offered by us and other Anupam® companies and as otherwise required or permitted by law, we may disclose personal information about you to other Anupam® companies. Offers for products and services from other Anupam® companies are developed under conditions designed to safeguard your personal information.
- Information we disclose to third parties
We do not disclose personal information that we collect about you to nonaffiliated third parties except to enable them to provide marketing or other services on our behalf, to perform joint marketing agreements with financial institutions or as otherwise required or permitted by law. For example, some instances where we may disclose information about you to third parties include: For servicing and processing transactions, to protect against fraud, for institutional risk control, to respond to judicial process or to perform services on our behalf. When we share personal information about you with these companies, they are required to limit their use of personal information to the particular purpose for which it was shared, and they are not allowed to share personal information with others except to fulfill that limited purpose.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT THE SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures to help safeguard the personal information we collect about you. We have internal policies governing the proper handling of client information. Third parties that provide support or marketing services on our behalf may also receive personal information about you, and we require them to adhere to confidentiality standards with respect to such information.
- HOW CAN YOU LIMIT THE SHARING OF CERTAIN TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We respect your privacy and offer you choices as to whether we share personal information about you. If you prefer that we not disclose your nonpublic information to nonaffiliated third parties, you may "opt out" of those disclosures. That is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law).
We may also share information with other Anupam® companies. Please note that, even if you choose to direct us not to share eligibility information with other
Anupam® companies ("opt out"), we may still share personal information about you, including eligibility information, with those companies and with nonaffiliated third parties to process transactions, to service your account and in other circumstances excluded from the opt out under applicable law. We may also share certain other types of personal information about you with other Anupam ® companies-such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and account number(s), and information about your transactions and experiences with us.
If you have previously notified us about your privacy preferences, it is not necessary to do so again unless you decide to change your preferences. Your opt-out preference will remain in effect with respect to this Policy (as may be amended) until you notify us otherwise in writing. Your opt out may affect the types of products and services that are made available to you.
In order to process your request, we require that the request be provided by you directly and not through a third party.
We are responsible for what we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return most items to us within 2 days of delivery to get a 100% refund.
You can exchange most items bought online, at any of our stores across India. You do not have to bear any courier shipping charges for returns.
Returns/Exchange at Shoppers Stop stores:
- Anupamsinks.com is committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from us.
- At Anupamsinks.com we offer an EASY 14-DAY REFUND OR EXCHANGE policy. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return most items bought from Anupamsinks.com.
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had expected, you may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a refund or an exchange, within 14 days from the date on which these goods are delivered.
- You may return merchandise to us in the following ways:
- Most items are returnable in our stores, to check which items cannot be returned in our stores please call our customer care on (0) 99 110 63 008. You may visit any Anupam World in India, and return the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sale invoice, or
- You may call Anupamsinks.com customer care on (0) 99 110 63 008, and request a return or exchange. We will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through courier, and returned to us. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange / refund may not be possible.
- Any returns/exchanges at Anupam World stores, or through courier, must be accompanied by the original sale invoice which is shipped along with the products. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original sales invoice.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure, that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care at (0) 99 110 63 008 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- In the event you return any item which is delivered to you in damaged/defective condition, we will also refund the shipping charges applicable to that item, if we are unable to exchange or replace the item. The replacement item will be shipped to you at no additional shipping charge.
- Most items are returnable in our stores, to check which items cannot be returned in our stores please call our customer care on (0) 99 110 63 008. You may visit any Anupam World store in India, and return the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sale invoice.
- If you return any merchandise purchased on Anupamsinks.com at any Anupam World store, you shall be issued a Anupam World credit note against receipt of the merchandise, which may be redeemed against any purchases of an equivalent amount from any Anupam World store within 6 months.
- Please note that the original Anupam World credit note must be produced while redeeming against any purchases. We shall not be responsible in the event the original credit note is misplaced or destroyed.
- The Anupam World credit note can only be used to pay for purchases at Anupam World stores, and cannot be redeemed against purchases made on Anupamsinks.com.
- The issue of the Anupam World credit note, to the person returning the merchandise, against the returned merchandise shall be sufficient discharge to Anupam World for the return of the merchandise, regardless of whether the payment for the original purchase was made by credit card, e-gift voucher, or through any other means.
Returns/Exchange through courier collection:
The order may be cancelled before shipment due to any of the following reasons :
- If you request a return/exchange through courier collection, at the time of collecting the merchandise, you will be given a courier Airway Bill, which is to be retained for future reference. Please also keep a copy of the sales invoice for future reference, before handing over the return merchandise and original sales invoice to the courier. We will send the original invoice back to you through courier, after processing your return/exchange request.
- Exchanges through courier collection shall only be done, for items with exactly the same price as the item being returned. Please indicate clearly the replacement item requested and our Customer Care Associate will check and confirm if the item is available in stock and whether the exchange can be made.
- Any refund against a return request made to Anupamsinks.com customer support, and collected by courier from the delivery address where the item was originally delivered, shall be processed only upon receipt of the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sales invoice.
- After the merchandise is received by Anupamsinks.com, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund/exchange within 5 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Refunds of payments charged to the Cardholder’s credit card will only be credited back to the Cardholder’s credit card account, which was used to pay for the original order. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank. In the case of nationalized banks, a delay can be expected for the refund to be visible in the account.
- Refunds of payments made via Cash on Delivery will be done by cheque. The refund cheque will be delivered to the billing address within 10 working days.
The orders may be cancelled post shipment and delivery due to any of the following reasons:
- The specific product/model is out of Stock.
- The order could not be shipped within the specified timeline.
- On customers request
- The shipping address is not serviceable.
- Any other reason beyond the control of merchants or Anupamsinks.
- Established defect in the product which the seller is not able to either replace or repair.
- Correct product could not be delivered.
- Shipping address found to be untraceable, wrong, incomplete, locked and customer not available.
- Customer refused to take the delivery.
- Products damaged during transit and delivery not accepted.
- Ensure that the product is in seller warranty.
- Cancellation and refund requests for products shall not be eligible under manufacturer warranty.
- The refund shall be processed only after the product is shipped back and received by merchant.
- Need to attach a note along with the product returned for refund. The note should clearly state your name and address, contact number, and order number. Describe the problem in your own words. Without your order details processing refund / replacement would not be possible.
- The return courier awb/tracking number is not intimated to Anupamsinks customer support team is not eligible for refund
- The order returned must accompany all the accessories which were serviced along with the order else the cost of the accessories shall be recovered from the refund amount
- Any charges levied as tax is not eligible for refund.
- Please connect with our customer care via email or call.
- The customer care team will validate the request by checking the timelines, product type, warranty terms, etc and shall take the request for refund or exchange
- Pack the product properly and label the product with the order number, seller address and your address.
- Follow the instructions of customer care carefully for coordinating with the Courier company
- Ensure that the awb/ tracking number is shared with Anupamsinks customer care once the courier agency has picked up the product.
- The order shall be cancelled once the seller receives the product in undamaged condition [there should be no scratches, no dents etc.
Please ensure to pack the product properly before handling it over to courier representative.
A refund can be refused if the following conditions are met.
- The product is completely broken and unusable or with scratches or incomplete as per the seller claims from the customer.
- The product is returned beyond the required return date or you have not informed us about the concern during the warranty period.
- The product ordered has not been shipped within the estimated time mentioned at the time of placing the order.
- No intimation regarding delayed shipment of product is received either by call or sms.
- For non delivery, the issue needs to be reported within 15 working days to Anupamsinks Shopping.
- Once the non delivery of the order is acknowledged, the request of cancellation and refund shall be initiated by Anupamsinks customer care.
- On cancellation of an order, you are entitled to receive refund based on pay mode table mentioned in refund timelines plus the shipping charges.
shopping.anupamsinks.com is not liable to pay any penalty or compensation to the customer for cancellation of any order, for reason mentioned above.
PLEASE CALL AT (0) 99 110 63 008 or Toll Free #1-800-110-123 (24x7) OR MAIL US AT email@example.com if you have any queries or concerns about our returns and exchange policy
In order to allow us to continue offering great service and prices on a wide variety of items, we do have a strict return policy. If you receive an item that is defective, missing parts, or not as ordered, the part will be exchanged or replaced at no additional cost. Not all items are returnable. Closeout purchases are not returnable. All returns/exchanges must be made within 48 Hours of receipt. All shipping charges are non-refundable and you will be responsible for return shipping charges. Any order shipped with free shipping will be billed for shipping if the item is returned or exchanged. All returns/exchanges must comply with this return policy.
*All returns/exchanges require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form. Click here to request an RMA form.
Return Instructions: To return or exchange any product.
Return Products Criteria:
- Fill out the Request Material Authorization (RMA) form online. By completing the RMA request, you are agreeing to the terms of the return/exchange policy. We will reply in 2-3 business days.
- If a return/exchange is authorized, an RMA form will be mailed or emailed to you as specified in your request from. Print the RMA number on the box and on the carrier's shipping label. Send the package back fully insured to the address provided on the RMA form. Please make sure that the address is printed clearly.
- Enclose the RMA form with the package. Note: Any package without the RMA from Anupam will be refused.
- If the return meets the terms of the policy, credit or exchange will be issued in 7-10 business days from when the product was received by us.
All items returned must meet the following criteria
- Please notify us of receipt of a defective, missing parts, or not as ordered product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.
- Products/Items should not be used, damaged, or incomplete.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging include all parts, pieces & instruction manual along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
Cancellation Policy: Once you have confirmed your order on our website, it cannot be cancelled and falls under the return policy rules.
Defective Product Policy: Anupam utilizes stringent quality assurance processes to help avoid defects. However, if you receive a product that you feel has a manufacturing defect, please contact us. We will issue an RMA and give instructions on how to ship the product back. All returned items will go through inspection. If the product is found defective, Anupam will issue a full refund or allow you to exchange the product for a like product of equal value for no additional cost.
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all online orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on anupamsinks.com.
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 7 working days of the order, and delivered in 5-7 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier/transport services, and you can track your order online after it is shipped. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time.
Please note our shipping policy as follows:
- We currently deliver to more than 500 cities across India. Click here to check Pin Codes we deliver to.
- Our shipping and delivery lead times vary by destination, and the typical lead times are as shown below:
Shipping Time (A)
Delivery Time (B)
Total time for delivery (A+B)
5-7 working days
1-2 working days
6-9 working days
5-7 working days
1-2 working days
6-9 working days
6-8 working days
7-9 working days
13-17 working days
Rest of India
6-8 working days
6-8 working days
12-16 working days
- As mentioned above, we ship most items within 5-7 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 8 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores or our suppliers. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 8 working days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining unshipped part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded, in the manner you have made the payment*.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier/transport agencies.
- While we shall endeavour to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations
*Note: In the event we have to cancel any items in your order, if you have paid using a credit card your credit card shall not be charged for the above cancelled item(s). If you have paid using a debit card/netbanking, your bank shall be instructed to refund the amount within 2 working days. However, the actual credit to your account will depend on your banks processing time, which may be 7-15 days. If you do not receive a credit within this time, please check with your bank and let us know if you face any issues with the same.