To keep the exterior finish of our product shining for years, please follow the following instructions.
- Rinse the exterior body with water.
- Then apply mild soap over the surface with the help of a sponge and make thick leather of soap.
- Scrub stubborn marks, if any with little more pressure. Leave for few minutes. Rinse the surface again with water thoroughly. Always dry the surface with help of a soft cloth after cleaning/using to avoid water marks getting stubborn on the surface.
- Clean around the edges: An old toothbrush can be a great tool to clean around the edges. Use dish soap or plain water to clean the edges. Wipe the faucet dry with a cleaning cloth.
- Clean the drain portion: The drain part of a faucet is often the part that needs the most cleaning. Try using a non abrasive cleaner to clean this portion of the faucet. It's a good idea to test any cleaner on a hidden portion of the faucet to check for damage to the finish.
- A mild glass cleaner or surface cleaner may be another option to clean your faucet.
CAUTION: Never use any harsh chemical, acid, toilet cleaner, detergent soaps or cleaners containing ammonia, bleach or acid to clean the surface of the product. Never use any sharp object like pin, screw-driver, blade, etc. for removing stubborn marks. These may cause permanent and irreparable damage to the exterior finish of the product.